Take Your Life Back Workbook: Five Sessions to Transform Your Relationships with God, Yourself, and Others | How We Love, Expanded Edition: Discover Your Love Style, Enhance Your Marriage | Forgiving What You'll Never Forget | Take Your Life Back Day by Day | Rethink How You Think | The Life Recovery Workbook | Healing Is a Choice
“This person’s approval means everything to me. It’s like it controls me.”
“Why can’t I get free from this cycle?”
If you find yourself having these feelings, it’s time to take your life back. Through personal examples, clinical insights, and spiritual truth, Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop will show you how to
- overcome the habits and history that are keeping you down―and take new, positive steps toward change;
- heal from the hurts, setbacks, and broken relationships that affect you every day;
- develop better boundaries with others in your life;
- stop overreacting and start responding appropriately to any situation or circumstance;
- break the cycle of behavior that harms you and your relationships;
- find the freedom you have longed for.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.