Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Client Care Across the Life Span | Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 9e | Medical-surgical Nursing | Pharmacology for Nurses | Pharmacology for Nurses | Henke's Med-Math | Health Assessment for Nursing Practice
- THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians …always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring over 3,650 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- 37 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including 33 complete monographs—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “new drugs” section for easy retrieval
- More than 8,000 clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- NEW logos highlighting biosimilar drugs and drugs with genetic-related considerations
- NEW appendix—Ophthalmic drugs: Indications and dosages
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 462 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE companion Toolkit available online through NDHnow.com
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.