California Nursing Practice Act with Regulations and Related Statutes | Client Education | Fundamentals of Nursing | Fundamentals of Nursing Clinical Companion | Fundamentals of Nursing | Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment | Interpersonal Relationships | Henke's Med-Math | Physical Examination & Health Assessment
Prepare your students to effectively apply nursing diagnosis to clinical practice.
Reflecting the challenges of ongoing rapid change in the nursing profession, this 15th edition of Lynda Carpenitoâs respected resource offers definitive guidance on nursing diagnosis, its role in the nursingÂ process,Â and its application to clinical practice.Â Nursing diagnoses define the science and art of nursing; this vital book gives nurses-in-training the information they need for creative clinical nursing practice from assessment criteria to specific interventions
Highlights of the 15th Edition:
- A comprehensive A-to-Z guide to current nursing diagnoses includes the most recent diagnoses approved by NANDA International.
- Nursing Interventions Classifications (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classifications (NOC) are listed for every NANDA-I diagnosis; NANDA-I diagnoses have been updated.
- Author's Notes and Errors in Diagnostic Statements help students understand the concept behind the diagnosis, differentiate one diagnosis from another, and avoid diagnostic errors.
- âCarpâs Cuesâ appear throughout and consist of notes from the author to emphasize a certain principle of care, a controversial issue, or an ethical challenge.
- Key Concepts and Interventions are grouped by specific population--older adult, child, maternal, and transcultural--to help clarify the differences between the client groups.
- Section 3: Manual of Collaborative Problems shows how to integrate nursing care and diagnosis with the efforts of other healthcare professionals for optimum care of the client.
- A Nursing Diagnosis Index provides an at-a-glance, alphabetical reference that makes finding diagnoses quick and easy.
About: Revised to incorporate the latest NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses, the Eleventh Edition of this classic text offers definitive guidance on key elements of nursing diagnosis and its application to clinical practice.
This edition also contains Undemocratic: How Unelected, Unaccountable Bureaucrats Are Stealing Your Liberty and Freedom, Undemocratic: How Unelected, Unaccountable Bureaucrats Are Stealing Your Liberty and Freedom
About: This text is designed to pave the way for greater understanding and application of nursing diagnoses.
This edition also contains Most Likely to Succeed: Preparing Our Kids for the Innovation Era
About: This text addresses nursing diagnoses and their specific use in clinical practice.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.