The Dissection Overview provides a blueprint of what you will accomplish during the dissection session, and includes relevant surface anatomy as well as concise coverage of osteology. Dissection Instructions offer a logical sequence and numbered steps for the dissection. The Dissection Follow-up emphasizes important features of the dissection and encourages you to reflect on and synthesize the information.
- Newly revised for easy-to-follow consistency throughout every chapter.
- Dissection Overviews now include numbered, step-by-step instructions to guide you through relevant surface anatomy and osteology.
- Each step in the Dissection Instructions has been carefully reworded to clarify and improve the dissection experience. More than 30 new summary tables provide an excellent review resource and make the dissection steps more task-oriented and concise.
- Dissection Follow-up sections now contain a numbered list of tasks to perform following the dissection.
- Revised abdominal wall and head dissection instructions offer effective new approaches to these complex anatomical regions.
- More than 100 modified or brand-new illustrations throughout.
- Conveniently cross-referenced to Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy and three other unique atlases for appropriate illustrations of each anatomical area.
- Clinical Correlation boxes are integrated into instructions and provide context for health care practice.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.