From Charm to Harm: And Everything Else in Between With a Narcissist (Narcissistic Abuse and Recovery) (Volume 1) | From Charm to Harm: And Everything Else in Between With a Narcissist (Narcissistic Abuse and Recovery) (Volume 1) | Becoming the Narcissist's Nightmare: How to Devalue and Discard the Narcissist While Supplying Yourself | Boundaries After a Pathological Relationship | Breaking Up With a Narcissist | Narcissistic Lovers | Psychopath Free | Narcissists Exposed | When Love Is a Lie | Disarming the narcissist
Whether you've recently been discarded, ended the relationship yourself, or are still involved and looking for a way out, this amazing book by Zari Ballard, the author of When Love Is a Lie, will demystify the recovery process and unburden your weary mind. There is an empowering recovery solution that will work for everyone and it starts with changing your perspective.
Stop Spinning, Start Breathing is a intuitive workbook designed to help you distance yourself from the spinning mindset that prevents a narcissist's victim from ever getting to a place where feeling better - let alone feeling normal - seems even remotely possible. A person who has never experienced this type of relationship first-hand will simply never understand!
Do you feel hopelessly addicted to a narcissistic abuser?
Do you feel isolated in the madness because those around you just don't "get it"?
Despite all you know about narcissism, are you still hopeful your partner is the exception?
Is relationship amnesia keeping you tethered to only the good memories?
Are you tormented by separation anxiety and sudden impulses to break no-contact?
In this workbook, Zari will:
- ..share personal experiences with silent treatments, triangulation, and more that will resonate with your own - and she minces no words
- ..guide you step by step through the same pre-breakup process that helped Zari "get it right" in her own head
- ..ask you pertinent, thought-provoking questions so that each answer you provide will play a role in your recovery
- ..provide plenty of white space where you can journal both the pain of your past and the hope for your future
- ..guide you towards finding mental closure, blame reconciliation, and acceptance that yes, it's time to move on...and that you're strong enough to do it
Order this book today...
Scroll up to Look Inside this book!
For more articles and information about narcissism in relationships and to book a consultation with Zari, visit her blog: thenarcissisticpersonality.com
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.