Learn German With Stories: ZurÃ¼ck in ZÃ¼rich - 10 Short Stories For Beginners (Dino lernt Deutsch) (Volume 8) (German Edition) | Learn German With Stories: Walzer in Wien - 10 Short Stories For Beginners (Dino lernt Deutsch) (Volume 7) (German Edition) | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories | Learn German With Stories
In this sequel to CafÃ© in Berlin, Dino makes his way towards the central German metropolis of Frankfurt am Main, caught in between quaint cider-pubs, the international banking elite, old acquaintances and the eternal question what to do with his life.
Explore Frankfurt's city life, learn about local sights and sounds, and improve your German effortlessly along the way!
Learning German Doesn't Have To Be A Chore
Just got started learning German? Memorized a few words but struggle with longer texts? We've all been there. This book is designed to help beginners make the leap from studying isolated words and phrases to reading (and enjoying!) naturally flowing German narrative.
Using simplified sentence structures and a very basic vocabulary you can build upon, this set of 10 connected short stories is carefully crafted to allow even novice learners to fully immerse themselves in an authentic German language experience.
Each chapter comes with a complete German-English dictionary with special emphasis on collocative phrases (high frequency word combinations), short sentences and expressions designed for improved memorization.
By working with these building blocks instead of just single words, learners can boost their active usage of new material instantly and make the learning process more fluid and fun.
What You'll Find In This Book
- 10 chapters of cultural experience and urban exploration
- phrases and words you will actually use in daily life
- detailed German-English vocabulary lists
- short quizzes to boost your text-comprehension
- a relatable protagonist and other fun characters
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author
- the beginning of a grand German learning adventure ...
Yes! That's right. This is only the second episode of a whole series of exciting German short stories for beginners. Follow our protagonist to Frankfurt, Cologne, Munich, Zurich, Vienna and many other cities! Before you know it, you'll have travelled half of Europe and picked up more German than years' worth of expensive courses.
Learning German has never been more fun.
What You'll NOT Find In This Book
- dull characters designed by academics
- archaic words and phrases nobody uses in real life
- wordy footnotes that get in the way of the reading experience
- childish storytelling that insults your intelligence
- a jumble of unrelated places, people and events
- a teaching approach which takes itself too seriously
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.