Hey Kids! Let's Visit Washington DC: Fun, Facts and Amazing Discoveries for Kids (Volume 1) | Mission Washington, D.C.: A Scavenger Hunt Adventure (Travel Guide For Kids) | Kids' Travel Guide - Washington, DC: The fun way to discover Washington, DC with special activities for kids, coloring pages, fun fact and more! (Kids' Travel Guide series) (Volume 18) | Discovering Washington D.c. | Washington, D.c. | A Kid's Guide to Washington, D.C. | Awesome Adventures at the Smithsonian
The second edition of The Kid’s Guide to Washington, DC contains even more kid-friendly travel tips and games, including:
- The best things to see in DC (according to local kids)
- A scavenger hunt at the National Zoo
- How to think like a secret agent at the International Spy Museum
- New attractions-- including the African American History Museum
- Must-see monuments and memorials
- Lists of restaurants for the whole family to enjoy
- The best souvenirs to remember your trip
- And much more!
Along the way, your kids will be engaged by reading and sharing fun DC facts and cool travel tips. Awesome games and quizzes will keep the family entertained.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.