Learn how graph algorithms can help you leverage relationships within your data to develop intelligent solutions and enhance your machine learning models. With this practical guide,developers and data scientists will discover how graph analytics deliver value, whether theyâre used for building dynamic network models or forecasting real-world behavior.
Mark Needham and Amy Hodler from Neo4j explain how graph algorithms describe complex structures and reveal difficult-to-find patternsâfrom finding vulnerabilities and bottlenecksto detecting communities and improving machine learning predictions. Youâll walk through hands-on examples that show you how to use graph algorithms in Apache Spark and Neo4j, two of the most common choices for graph analytics.
- Learn how graph analytics reveal more predictive elements in todayâs data
- Understand how popular graph algorithms work and how theyâre applied
- Use sample code and tips from more than 20 graph algorithm examples
- Learn which algorithms to use for different types of questions
- Explore examples with working code and sample datasets for Spark and Neo4j
- Create an ML workflow for link prediction by combining Neo4j and Spark
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.