Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up | Outcomes Over Output: Why customer behavior is the key metric for business success | An Elegant Puzzle: Systems of Engineering Management | Ruined by Design: How Designers Destroyed the World, and What We Can Do to Fix It | The Making of a Manager: What to Do When Everyone Looks to You | Nine Lies about Work: A Freethinking Leaderâs Guide to the Real World | Collaborative Intelligence
Collaboration is key for organizations in the 21st century, yet few business people have been trained to teach this skill. How do you advance ideas in a collaborative way and then communicate them throughout your company? In this practical book, author Gretchen Anderson shows you how to generate ideas with others while gaining buy-in from all levels of your organization.
Product managers, designers, marketers, technical leaders, and executives will obtain better insight into how team members work together to make decisions. Through tangible exercises and techniques, you’ll learn how to turn promising ideas into products, services, and solutions that make a real difference in the market.
- Use a framework to develop ideas into hypotheses to be tested and refined
- Avoid common pitfalls in the collaboration process
- Align communication approaches to ensure that collaboration is effective and inclusive
- Structure events or meetings for different types of collaboration depending on the people involved
- Practice giving and receiving critiques to foster inclusion without resorting to consensus-based decisions
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.