C# 8.0 and .NET Core 3.0 - Modern Cross-Platform Development - Fourth Edition: Build applications with C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, and ML.NET using Visual Studio Code | C# in Depth | Professional C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 | Pro C# 7: With .NET and .NET Core | C# 7.0 Pocket Reference: Instant Help for C# 7.0 Programmers | Head First C# | Learn C# in One Day and Learn It Well
When you have questions about C# 7.0 or the .NET CLR and its core Framework assemblies, this bestselling guide has the answers you need. Since its debut in 2000, C# has become a language of unusual flexibility and breadth, but its continual growth means there’s always more to learn.
Organized around concepts and use cases, this updated edition provides intermediate and advanced programmers with a concise map of C# and .NET knowledge. Dive in and discover why this Nutshell guide is considered the definitive reference on C#.
- Get up to speed on the C# language, from the basics of syntax and variables to advanced topics such as pointers, operator overloading, and dynamic binding
- Dig deep into LINQ via three chapters dedicated to the topic
- Explore concurrency and asynchrony, advanced threading, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET features, including XML, regular expressions, networking, serialization, reflection, application domains, and security
- Delve into Roslyn, the modular C# 7.0 compiler as a service
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.