Securing DevOps: Safe services in the Cloud | The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing | Defensive Security Handbook: Best Practices for Securing Infrastructure | Zero Trust Networks: Building Secure Systems in Untrusted Networks | The Devops Handbook | Scfm - Secure Coding Field Manual | Threat Modeling
Agile continues to be the most adopted software development methodology among organizations worldwide, but it generally hasn't integrated well with traditional security management techniques. And most security professionals arenât up to speed in their understanding and experience of agile development. To help bridge the divide between these two worlds, this practical guide introduces several security tools and techniques adapted specifically to integrate with agile development.
Written by security experts and agile veterans, this book begins by introducing security principles to agile practitioners, and agile principles to security practitioners. The authors also reveal problems they encountered in their own experiences with agile security, and how they worked to solve them.
Youâll learn how to:
- Add security practices to each stage of your existing development lifecycle
- Integrate security with planning, requirements, design, and at the code level
- Include security testing as part of your teamâs effort to deliver working software in each release
- Implement regulatory compliance in an agile or DevOps environment
- Build an effective security program through a culture of empathy, openness, transparency, and collaboration
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.