Be more productive with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The fifth edition of this popular pocket reference puts the syntax of specific PL/SQL language elements right at your fingertips, including features added in Oracle Database 12c.
Whether you’re a developer or database administrator, when you need answers quickly, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will save you hours of frustration with concise summaries of:
- Fundamental language elements, such as block structure, datatypes, and declarations
- Statements for program control, cursor management, and exception handling
- Records, procedures, functions, triggers, and packages
- Execution of PL/SQL functions in SQL
- Compilation options, object-oriented features, collections, and Java integration
This handy pocket reference is a perfect companion to Steven Feuerstein and Bill Pribyl’s bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.