- Identify security vulnerabilities
- Use some of the top security tools to identify holes
- Read reports from testing tools
- Spot and negate common attacks
- Identify common Web-based attacks and exposures as well as recommendations for closing those holes
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.