Learning German Through Storytelling | Heidis Frühstück | Learn German With Stories | Learning German Through Storytelling: Mord Am Morgen - a Detective Story for German Language Learners (Includes Exercises) | Learning German Through Storytelling
This is the second episode of the popular Baumgartner & Momsen mystery series for German learners.
In a small seaside town body parts start appearing out of nowhere. To whom do they belong? Can you help Kommissar Baumgartner and his colleague Kommissarin Momsen identify and catch the murderer?Why brood over grammar sheets and lifeless workbooks when you can be entertained and learn natural German at the same time!
This book contains:
- a page-turning story crammed with humor and suspense
- special emphasis on idioms and natural German
- vocabulary sections with difficult and important words translated to English
- ready for on-demand translation
- exercises for comprehension training
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.