The Strength You Need: The Twelve Great Strength Passages of the Bible | Worry Less, Live More: Godâs Prescription for a Better Life | Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation: Find True Peace in Jesus | The Red Sea Rules | The Strength You Need | 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart | The Promise
A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years reading thousands of pages about maximizing each day and becoming purposeful and productive. Now he has found a simple plan that works—featuring ten biblical principles that transcend human wisdom. These life patterns can be implemented today whether you’re a student or a senior adult, a novice or an executive. They can help anyone, anytime, anywhere develop a perpetually effective life.
1. Listen to a twelve-year-old: Jesus’ first statement was: Be about your Father’s business.
2. Redeem the time: Wasted hours can never be regained.
3. Clear the decks: God isn’t disorganized; why should we be?
4. Maximize the morning: Schedule a standing appointment with God.
5. Pull off at rest stops: Routinely replenish your inner resources.
6. Operate on yourself: Diagnose and treat yourself spiritually.
7. Live “As If”: Act by faith even when your emotions aren’t cooperating.
8. Bathe in the Dead Sea: Experience the buoyancy of biblical joy.
9. Practice the power of plodding: Effectively complete major tasks by persistently working in small increments.
10. Remember there are two of you: It’s Christ in you Who’s achieving significance.
Based on actual Scriptures, this simple, hope-filled plan for mastering life before it’s too late will put you on the path toward a lifetime of success.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.