See all of the beautiful and historic sites of Boston with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide. Whether you're on the lookout for walking tours, scenic sites, and outdoor activities, or you're planning on enjoying attractions like Boston Common, Fenway Park, or historic Harvard University, our travel guide has all the best tips for every budget, plus restaurant and hotel recommendations and fun activities for the solitary traveler or for families with children.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Boston
True to its name, this Top 10 guidebook covers all major sights and attractions in easy-to-use "top 10" lists that help you plan the vacation that's right for you.
- "Don't miss" destination highlights.
- Things to do and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition), plus maps and photographs throughout.
- Walking tours and day-trip itineraries.
- Traveler tips and recommendations.
- Local drink and dining specialties to try.
- Museums, festivals, outdoor activities.
- Creative and quirky best-of lists and more.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Boston
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Boston, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Boston, which offers the most complete cultural coverage of the New England; 3-D cross-section illustrations of major sights and attractions; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.
This edition also contains Marxism and Aesthetics: A Selective Annotated Bibliography
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.