Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Breast | WHO Classification of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart | WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs | Rosen's Breast Pathology | Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology | WHO Classification of Tumours of Female Reproductive Organs | Cytology | Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the Gi Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas | Who Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System
Rapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions with the updated Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology. Complete with hundreds of stunning photographs and now available with online access, this visually dynamic medical reference book provides you with the know-how you need to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnoses, right at your own microscope.
"The third edition of this book is again well illustrated and helpful for gynaecological surgical pathologists" Reviewd by: PathLab.org, June 2014
- Quickly and effortlessly find the essential information you need with summary tables, charts, and boxes throughout the text.
- Expedite reference with a consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definitions, clinical features, gross features, microscopic features, and differential diagnoses.
- Avoid diagnostic errors with comprehensive coverage of commonly encountered pitfalls.
- Overcome today's toughest diagnostic challenges with guidance from internationally recognized experts in gynecologic pathology.
- Stay completely current on the newest disease entities and updated classification schemes, and take advantage of nearly 1,000 brand-new references.
- Ensure diagnostic accuracy and gain absolute visual clarity with the addition of 100 images.
- Remain at the forefront of the most recently developed diagnostic methods, such as immunohistochemical diagnosis for malignant lesions and differential diagnosis of neoplastic and pseudoneoplastic lesions.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.