Study Guide for The Human Body in Health and Illness | deWit's Fundamental Concepts and Skills for Nursing, 5e | Success in Practical / Vocational Nursing | Williams' Basic Nutrition & Diet Therapy | Calculation of Drug Dosages | Foundations and Adult Health Nursing | Foundations and Adult Health Nursing
Using colorful cartoons, humorous illustrations, and an easy-to-read approach, The Human Body in Health and Illness, 5th Edition makes it fun to learn anatomy & physiology. Step-by-step explanations, clever features, and clinical examples simplify A&P concepts and relate A&P to the real world. Organized by body system, this book shows how each organ is structurally designed to perform specific physiological tasks while demonstrating what happens to the body when a system does not function properly. Written by well-known author and educator Barbara Herlihy, The Human Body in Health and Illness makes A&P concepts easy to understand even if you have a limited background in the sciences.
- Full-color illustrations simplify difficult concepts and complex processes.
- Colorful cartoons use humor to clarify and reinforce the content, making it more memorable, accessible, and reader-friendly.
- Interesting analogies and examples make learning easier, especially if you’re studying A&P for the first time.
- Key terms and objectives are listed at the beginning of every chapter, setting learning expectations and goals, with terms defined in a comprehensive glossary.
- Did You Know boxes include brief vignettes describing clinical scenarios or historical events related to A&P.
- Review tools include chapter summaries, Review Your Knowledge questions, and Go Figure! questions relating to figures and diagrams.
- UPDATED illustrations and content keep A&P information current and strengthen an already popular textbook.
- UPDATED Medical Terminology and Disorders tables include pronunciations, derivations, and word parts, along with expanded, in-depth descriptions of the most crucial information.
- UPDATED! The Evolve website assets include practice exams, interactive activities and exercises, the Body Spectrum Online Coloring Book, and more!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.