Gerontology for the Health Care Professional | Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8e | Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Children | Documenting Occupational Therapy Practice | Functional Performance in Older Adults | Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction | Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents
Blending the latest technical and clinical skills of hand surgery and hand therapy, Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide, 4th Edition walks you through the treatment of common medical conditions affecting the upper extremities and highlights non-surgical and surgical procedures for these conditions. This expanded fourth edition presents the latest research in hand and upper extremity rehabilitation and provides the purpose and rationale for treatment options.
- Clinical outcomes included in each chapter relate clinical expectations to the results of clinical research trials, providing you with the expected range of motion and function based on evidence in the literature.
- Highly structured organization makes information easy to find, allowing the text to function as a quick reference in the clinical setting.
- Contributors from a variety of clinical settings like hand therapy clinics, hospitals, and outpatient clinics means you get to learn from the experience of clinicians working in diverse clinical contexts like yourself.
- Over 400 line drawings and clinical photographs delineate important concepts described in text.
- Chapters divided into eight parts - Wound Management, Nerve Injuries, Tendon Injuries, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Distal Radial Ulnar Joint, Hand, and Special Topics - so information can be located quickly.
- 51 leading experts offer fresh insight and authoritative guidance on therapeutic approaches for many common diagnoses.
- Treatment guidelines presented for each stage of recovery from a wide range of upper extremity conditions.
- NEW! Authoritative quick reference guide to surgical and non-surgical procedures for hand and all upper extremity conditions.
- NEW! Updated information and references offers the latest information and research in the areas of hand and upper extremity rehabilitation.
- NEW! Larger trim size and new design accommodates a two-column format that is easier to follow.
About: Blending the latest technical and clinical skills of hand surgery and hand therapy, Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide, 4th Edition walks you through the treatment of common medical conditions affecting the upper extremities and highlights non-surgical and surgical procedures for these conditions.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.