Fundamentals of Nursing | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination | Nursing Diagnosis Handbook | Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment | Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses | Hesi Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing | Vital Skills
Updated to reflect the most current NCLEXÂ® test plans, Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 3rd Edition helps you learn the reasoning skills you need to pass any nursing test from routine quizzes to the NCLEX examination. It offers strategies for time management, critical thinking, and problem solving, and includes realistic, NCLEX exam-style practice questions and tests. This edition adds new study tips and hints, and expands its coverage of alternate item format questions. Written by Linda Anne and Angela Silvestri, this essential resource gives you the tools you need to overcome test anxiety and prepare for NCLEX success.
- 1,000 online practice questions allow you to apply the strategies learned from the text in a realistic electronic testing environment.
- An emphasis on comprehensive test preparation helps you develop, refine, and apply the reasoning skills you need to succeed throughout nursing school and on the NCLEX examination.
- Chapters on specific question content such as prioritization, pharmacology, and delegation provide numerous examples to prepare you for higher-level questions.
- A Developing Study Skills chapter provides helpful tips on improving time management for more efficient exam preparation.
- Helpful Tips for the Beginning Nursing Student highlight the most important concepts needed for exam success.
- UPDATED and Unique! Test-Taking Strategies now highlight topics you may review for further remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX Exam.
- New! 500 more practice questions have been added to the Evolve companion website, bringing the total to 1,000 questions.
- Expanded coverage of alternate item format questions includes a NEW chapter with explanations and strategies for analyzing and answering these questions, updated practice questions, and a special icon highlighting these question types.
This edition also contains New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis
About: Nidotte's unique organization gives the reader access to insights from past and current scholarship: 1.
About: Updated to reflect the most current NCLEXÂ® test plans, Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 3rd Edition helps you learn the reasoning skills you need to pass any nursing test from routine quizzes to the NCLEX examination.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.