Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing (9th Edition) | Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success) | Foundations of Nursing Research | Principles of Pediatric Nursing | Clinical Nursing Judgment Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing | Medical-Surgical Nursing | Manual of Psychiatric Nursing Care Planning | Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing | Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
Equip yourself for today's psychiatric nursing practice with all of the essential nursing interventions and clinical content combined with current research and evidence-based practice. From the author of the bestselling Foundations of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, this text was specifically developed to effectively prepare students in today's shorter courses. The new edition features updated content along with new opening unit pages with vignettes, Selected Concept boxes and a new chapter on stress and stress-related disorders.
- UNIQUE! Examining the Evidence boxes explain the reasoning behind nursing interventions and how research affects everyday practice.
- UNIQUE! Applying the Art sections communication tables in the clinical chapters provide examples of therapeutic and nontherapeutic communication techniques as well as realistic nurse-patient interaction scenarios.
- Key concepts and terms clarify essential terminology.
- Potential Nursing Diagnosis tables give several possible nursing diagnoses for a particular disorder along with the associated signs and symptoms.
- Vignettes offer succinct, real-life glimpses into clinical practice by describing patients and their psychiatric disorders.
- Assessment Guidelines familiarize readers with methods of assessing patients.
- Critical thinking questions introduce clinical situations in psychiatric nursing.
- Key Points to Remember outline the main concepts of each chapter in an easy to comprehend and concise bulleted list.
- NEW! Chapter on stress identifies symptoms and triggers of stressors.
- NEW! Selected Concept boxes include pertinent information at the beginning of every chapter.
- NEW! A QSEN focus is incorporated into clinical chapter objectives.
- NEW! Additional discussions of QSEN are incorporated in the Nursing Process and QSEN chapter.
- NEW! A Self Care for Nurses section is included in clinical chapters.
- NEW! Opening unit pages include photos and information about the most important contributions of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing pioneers.
- NEW! Cultural Considerations sections reinforce the principles of culturally competent care.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.