Criminal Procedure: Investigation [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis | Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Multistate Bar Exam) | Work of the Family Lawyer | Secured Transactions | Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Chart a course for success with Clearing the Last Hurdle, Second Edition, a comprehensive text that includes substantive outlines on all Multistate Bar Exam and Multistate Essay Exam topics. With measurably positive results, author Wanda Temm guides students through the process of bar preparation with clear and organized instruction, innovative strategies, and practice questions in all formats (for the MBE and MEE).
- How to formulate a game plan for preparing to take the bar
- Practice questions in multiple choice, essay, and performance test formats
- Score sheets with which students can assess their own progress
- How to use mind maps to improve memory and organize conceptual relationships
- Starter mind maps for all MBE and MEE topics
- Exam-taking tips throughout
- Visual illustrations of key concepts
- Techniques for decreasing anxiety and stress and for building confidence
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.