Environmental Law: 2017-2018 Case and Statutory Supplement (Supplements) | Corporations: Statutory Supplement: 2018/19 | Selected Environmental Law Statutes, 2018-2019 Educational Edition (Selected Statutes) | Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations (University Casebook Series) | Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) | Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law
Environmental Regulation: Law, Science, and Policy, Eighth Edition by Robert V. Percival, Christopher H. Schroeder, Alan S. Miller, and James P. Leape, provides comprehensive and easy-to-understand coverage of the entire field of environmental law. It focuses not only on the substance of the environmental statutes, but also on the policies they seek to implement, how they are translated into regulations, and the factors that influence how they affect real-world behavior.
- Explanation of the initial impact of President Trump s efforts to sharply reverse environmental policy, including use of the Congressional Review Act to veto regulation
- Coverage of lead poisoning in Flint, Michigan and the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Coverage of the Paris Agreement on climate change and President Trump s decision to withdraw from it
- Effective teaching and study aids mapping the structure of each environmental statute, real-world-based problems and questions, and pathfinders explaining where to find crucial source materials for every major topic
- the Supreme Court s Murr v. Wisconsin decision and its impact on regulatory takings doctrine
- Explanation of the DC Circuit s August 2017 decision requiring consideration of climate change in pipeline licensing decisions
- Self-contained chapters, written in a style accessible to the non-specialist, that also afford instructors flexibility in organizing courses.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.