Writing and Analysis in the Law (Coursebook) | Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies (Aspen Coursebook) | ALWD Guide to Legal Citation (Aspen Coursebook Series) | Researching the Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook) | Property | Basic Legal Research | The Bluebook
With a balance of online and traditional print sources, the Fifth Edition of BASIC LEGAL RESEARCH WORKBOOK encourages independent, experiential learning. Proven effective in the classroom, the authors’ carefully developed problems gradually progress from introductory to more complex. Whether accompanying Amy Sloan’s BASIC LEGAL RESEARCH: TOOLS
AND STRATEGIES, or any other legal research text, these exercises provide hands-on practice throughout the course that will serve students well in their careers as lawyers.
Hallmarks of Basic Legal Research Workbook:
- Coverage that mirrors the research sources studied in first-year Legal Research courses, including both online and print sources
- A logical and intuitive organization • Research exercises presented at graduated levels of difficulty, from guided research to open research requiring more advanced research skills
- Online research exercises with progressively more complex questions to instruct students on the latest interface features of commonly-used databases
- Print assignments that can work in multiple jurisdictions, reducing the demand on single library sources
- Companion website: www.aspenlawschool.com/books/sloan_workbook
Building on its strengths, the timely Fifth Edition includes:
- Flexible exercises that can be completed online or in print • Updated problem sets
- Inclusion of Student Learning Outcomes that support formative and summative student assessment
- Updated exercises that reflect the latest versions of Westlaw and Lexis
- Questions that introduce students to Bloomberg Law and the latest government websites (e.g., govinfo.gov)
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.