Selected Sections Federal Income Tax Code and Regulations: 2018-2019 (Selected Statutes) | Federal Income Taxation (Concepts and Insights) | Federal Income Tax: Code and Regulations--Selected Sections (2018-2019) | Selected Sections Corporate and Partnership Income Tax Code and Regulations: 2017-2018 (Selected Statutes) | Federal Income Tax: Code and Regulations--Selected Sections (2017-2018) | Federal Income Taxation | Federal Income Taxation
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Building on and adding to the strengths of its predecessors, the new 17th Edition of Federal Income Taxation continues the legacy of its original authors, Boris Bittker, Lawrence M. Stone and William A. Klein, in presenting complex material in an easy to understand way. With leading tax scholars Bankman, Shaviro, Stark and now Kleinbard at the helm of this widely popular book, the book continues to offer an accessible format, bridging the gap between theory and practice, and presenting a variety of perspectives: historical, economic, political, and international. New cases have been added, including more recent older cases (such as Cesarini v. United States), and new chapters have been included on Public and Private Sphere, Debt, Economic Substance, and Law and Poverty.
- Great pedigree and authorship; Original authors Boris Bittker and William A. Klein were eminent authorities (with beautiful writing styles). Bankman, Shaviro, Stark, and Kleinbard are among today’s leading tax scholars.
- The book has always offered the highest integration of economics and policy analysis
- Notes, problems, and graphs make challenging material accessible
- Even with all the new material, it is still one of the shortest books around – making it easy to teach from
- Terrific teacher’s manual with teaching notes on every case and concept
- New chapters have been added on:
- Public and Private Sphere to help clarify conceptual and administrative issues
- Debt, which included charts to help student navigate this tricky area
- Law and Poverty which provides policy analysis and brief explanation of Earned Income Tax Credit
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.