Professional Responsibility, Standards, Rules and Statutes, Abridged (Selected Statutes) | Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, Concise Edition, 2017 Supplement (Supplements) | Corporations | Evidence | Evidence | Regulation Lawyers | Regulation of Lawyers 2016 | Strategies & Tactics for the MPRE (Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam) | Regulation of Lawyers
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes â portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Writing in his direct and lively style, Stephen Gillers explores the subtleties and nuances of the legal and ethical rules governing lawyers and judges. From great teaching cases, timely materials, and realistic problems, students come away with new insight, equipped to detect and avoid improper conduct over the course of their professional careers.
Refined through years of classroom use, this casebook offers:
- Comprehensive coverage covers the full range of professional responsibility issues in less space (about 20 percent shorter than the 9th edition).
- Well-balanced mix of cases, secondary sources, timely materials (often drawn from recent headlines), engaging problems, and challenging notes.
- Goes beyond the rules in recognizing that the law is not necessarily self-evident and covers many subtleties; Gillers discusses the rules from different perspectives. Â Students are thus better equipped to detect and avoid improper conduct in their professional life than if they had learned the rules alone.
- Excellent case selection. Relevant cases exemplify multiple variations on particular themes.
- Realistic, helpful problems. Abundant problems, many based on actual events, that facilitate class discussion and enable students to understand the rules and regulations that will govern their professional behavior.
- Detailed notes provide in-depth treatment of the issues.
- High-profile author. Stephen Gillers is a highly visible and recognized national authority on professional responsibility.
- Accessible and engaging style. The writing is characterized by variety, clarity, and humor.
- Accompanied by an outstanding annual statutory supplement. Co-authored by Roy D. Simon, Andrew M. Perlman, and John Steele, the popular Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards covers all major, minor, and state variations on the rules governing lawyers and judges.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
About: Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students.
About: An exceptionally popular casebook, Regulation of Lawyers is a sophisticated, lively mix of up-to-date materials, realistic problems and relevant examples that covers the full range of professional responsibility issues.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.