The Litigation Paralegal | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016 | Introduction to Managerial Accounting | New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2013 | Aspen Handbook for Legal Writers | Operations Management | The Legal Research and Writing Handbook
- complete coverage of the areas in a typical one-semester legal environment course
- Foundations of Law; Contracts, Torts, and Crimes in Business; Business Organizations; Government Regulation
- 20 chapters, with an average length of 25 pages
- written in an informal style
- avoids "black letter law" statements whenever possible
- each chapter begins with a Classic Case, ends with a Contemporary Case
- introductions and questions make cases accessible to students
- at least three strategy boxes in each chapter
- practical advice for a business person related to the material under discussion
- helpful discussion questions and "You Decide" hypotheticals end each chapter
- exhibits throughout the book to clarify concepts
About: Business in the Contemporary Legal Environment provides complete coverage of the areas typically included in a one-semester legal environment course: Foundations of Law; Contracts, Torts, and Crimes in Business; Business Organizations, and Government Regulation.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.