Assessing English Language Learners
Make every student fluent in the language of learning.
The Common Core and ELD standards provide pathways to academic success through academic language. Using an integrated Curricular Framework, districts, schools and professional learning communities can:
- Design and implement thematic units for learning
- Draw from content and language standards to set targets for all students
- Examine standards-centered materials for academic language
- Collaborate in planning instruction and assessment within and across lessons
- Consider linguistic and cultural resources of the students
- Create differentiated content and language objectives
- Delve deeply into instructional strategies involving academic language
- Reflect on teaching and learning
About: Make every student fluent in the language of learning.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.