From the Oven to the Table | Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over | Ruffage: A Practical Guide to Vegetables | Modern Lunch: +100 Recipes for Assembling the New Midday Meal | Where Cooking Begins: Uncomplicated Recipes to Make You a Great Cook | Simple Cake: All You Need to Keep Your Friends and Family in Cake | Feast
100+ delicious easy to follow recipes and strategies to make weeknight cooking a breeze: From beloved cookbook author and recipe developer Sarah Copeland, Every Day Is Saturday brims with inspiration. With more than 100 beautiful recipes that make weeknight cooking simple, gorgeous food and lifestyle photography, and easy to follow tips for cooking delicious, healthful, sustaining food. This motivating cookbook teaches how to have the Saturday mentality of taking pleasure in cooking food for your family at any occasion, whatever the day of the week.
- Recipes cover every course, from breakfast to dessert, including dishes perfect for the life occasions of a busy family: potlucks, picnics, lazy Sundays, and casual dinners with friends.
- A delightful and inspiring resource in a bright and beautiful jacketed package.
- Sarah Copeland is a wife, mother, award nominated cookbook author, featured regularly in the New York Times. Food Network veteran, and former food director of Real Simple who believes that good food is a hallmark of a happy life.
"Sarah's get ahead suggestions, her ideas for gathering people around the table, are down to earth. With Sarah at your side, every day will be Saturday in your home, too." — Dorie Greenspan, award winning author of Dorie's Cookies and Everyday Dorie
- Ideal book for weeknight cooks, weekend dreamers, and working parents who want to put great meals at the center of the family table.
- With recipes and tips to make joyful cooking part of life with dishes that serve more than a single meal.
- Mouthwatering recipes for every meal including Nostalgia Wins Blueberry Muffins, Tahini Toast with Lemon and Honey, Creamy Mushroom Soup, shareable grazing platters, Braised Short Rib Supper, Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cake plus drinks, cooking project and resources, and more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.