Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy | Clinical Massage Therapy: Understanding, Assessing and Treating Over 70 Conditions | The Muscular System Manual | Business Mastery | Kinesiology | Hands Heal | Memmler's the Human Body in Health and Disease | Basic Clinical Massage Therapy | Introduction to Massage Therapy
Continuing the tradition of excellence that has made the book a classic, this edition prepares students for success in their healthcare careers through easy-to-understand, beautifully illustrated coverage of the essentials of human anatomy, physiology, and the effects of disease. Throughout the book, anatomical art illustrates concepts with accuracy, simplicity, and elegance; medical case studies enhanced with additional clinical content demonstrate the relevance of the content to a career in the health professions; and unique pedagogy helps students master the anatomic and medical terminology they will encounter in healthcare settings.
Now more engaging, easier to learn from, and easier to remember than ever before, the Thirteenth Edition features a clear, friendly writing style; a dramatically enhanced design, photo, and art program; a wide array of in-text and online learning tools tailored to the needs of allied health students; and an unparalleled suite of instructor and student resources designed to save you time and help your students succeed.
- Personalized chapter quizzes powered by prepU help each student learn more, while giving you a window into your students' progress by highlighting misconceptions, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Chapter pre-quizzes help students pinpoint areas of focus.
- Online animations make complex concepts and processes easier to understand.
- An online learning style assessment helps students identify their personal learning style, so that they can maximize their use of the wide range of online learning activities on thePoint.
- Eleven different types of learning activities, including multiple-choice, true/false, key terms, fill-in-the-blank, look and label, audio flash cards, word anatomy, piece it together, zooming in, listen and label, and body building, help students study and review.
- An audio glossary pronounces and defines key medical terms.
- Supplemental images and tables enhance student understanding
- Study and test-taking tips help students master chapter content and prepare for exams.
- Career InformationÂ boxes showcase a variety of health careers.
- Answers to the textâs Questions for Study and Review help students master key concepts.
- Maximize your study time, improve your performance on exams, and succeed in this course with the for-sale Study Guide.
- Personalized chapter quizzes powered by prepU help each student learn more and give you a window into your students' progress by highlighting misconceptions, strengths, and weaknesses.
- An improved online Instructor's Manual provides a wide range of resources to support your teaching, including tips for using the book in a flipped classroom or for online learning.
- A robusttest generatorbank makes building tests and exams quick and easy.
- A complete image bank with additional images enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- Online animations can be incorporated into your lectures to help your students better understand complex concepts and processes.
- Answers to Study Guide Questions are provided for your convenience.
- Lesson Plans make the text easier to teach from.
- Pre-loaded PowerPoint presentations speed lecture preparation.
In addition, you can package the text with a number of books and resources, depending on your course goals and teaching preferences.
- For a greater focus on medical terminology, package the text with Barbara Cohenâs, Medical Terminology: An Illustrated Guide 7e.
- To increase studentsâ success and pass rates in the course, package the text with prepU.
- To give your students even more opportunities to practice and review, package the text with the Study Guide.
- To provide your students with the ultimate success package, bundle the text with prepU and the Study Guide.
- To give your students a clinically based on-line lab experience without expensive equipment, package the text with A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy Online: Student Lab Activity Guide, 4e.
About: 'A low-level introductory text on basic human anatomy and physiology with disease coverage for HP students in programs including medical assisting, surg tech, massage, certified nursing assistant, respiratory tech, and the like.
About: Help your students maximize their study time, improve their performance on exams, and succeed in the course with this updated Study Guide to accompany Memmler's The Human Body in Health and Disease, 13e.
About: This package contains the following products:Â 9781609139056 Cohen Memmlerâs The Human Body in Health & Disease, 12e 9781609139063 Cohen Study Guide to Accompany Memmlerâs The Human Body in Health & Disease, 12e