Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Mastery of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of paraesophageal hernia surgery, GERD treatment of esophageal cancer and esophageal perforation, surgery of the stomach and duodenum, bariatric operations, and surgery of the gall bladder, spleen, and abdominal wall.
- Select the best open or minimally invasive approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.