Managing Contraceptive Pill/Drug Patients | The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2016 | The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics | The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics | Pfenninger & Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care | Behavioral Medicine | Clinical Dermatology | Learning Radiology | Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics
- Quickly find the information you need with color-enhanced, templated chapters; numerous tables and figures; and an easy-to-read, bulleted format.
- Be prepared for the common ambulatory medical problems youâre likely to encounter, as well as other issues that you may see in everyday practice, such as dermatology, otolaryngology, neurology and psychiatry, ophthalmology, pain management, geriatrics, allergy, alcohol abuse, smoking cessation, and more.
- Stay current thanks to thorough updates of each evidence-based chapter by authors who are specialists in their respective fields.
- Complete content with enhanced navigationÂ
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
About: From hypertension and diabetes to sleep disorders, nutrition, and care of the cancer patient,Â The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine, 2nd Edition, guides you through evaluation and management of dozens of the most common medical problems encountered in outpatient internal medicine.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.