- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ How do attorneys and paralegals assess a case?
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ How much is a case worth and how do I know?
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ What are some differences between the pre-suit phase of a case and the litigation portion of a case?
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ What task comes next in the litigation process?
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Can you tell me about some real-life experiences of a paralegal in a trial practice?
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ What really happens to get a case ready for trial?
The answers to these questions, in-depth and straight from inside the profession, are here!
Follow two cases, from intake to trial, through the entire civil process and gain a broad-based, big-picture understanding of the work involved as a paralegal in a trial practice. From the author of Behind the Bar-Inside the Paralegal Profession, this second book in the innovative and popular Behind the Bar series adopts the same readable, novel-like style and is sure to teach paralegals how to assess and work on any civil case-from intake to trial.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.