Mastering Active Directory: Understand the Core Functionalities of Active Directory Services Using Microsoft Server 2016 and PowerShell | Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches | Active Directory For Dummies | Group Policy | Active Directory Cookbook | Windows PowerShell Cookbook | Ldap System Administration
You'll negotiate a maze of technologies for deploying a scalable and reliable AD infrastructure, with new chapters on management tools, searching the AD database, authentication and security protocols, and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). This book provides real-world scenarios let you apply what you've learned--ideal whether you're a network administrator for a small business or a multinational enterprise.
- Upgrade Active Directory to Windows Server 2012
- Learn the fundamentals, such as how AD stores objects
- Use the AD Administrative Center and other management tools
- Learn to administer AD with Windows PowerShell
- Search and gather AD data, using the LDAP query syntax
- Understand how Group Policy functions
- Tackle designing a new Active Directory forest
- Examine the Kerberos security protocol
- Learn AD Federation Services
- Get a detailed look at the AD replication process
- Explore AD Lightweight Directory Services
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.