Get a concise introduction to Spring, the popular open source framework for building lightweight enterprise applications on the Java platform. This example-driven book for Java developers delves into the frameworkâs basic features, as well as complex concepts such as containers. Youâll learn how Spring makes Java Messaging Service easier to work with, and how its support for Hibernate helps you work with data persistence and retrieval.
In this revised edition of Just Spring, youâll get your hands deep into sample code, beginning with a problem that illustrates Springâs core principle: dependency injection. In the chapters that follow, author Madhusudhan Konda walks you through features that underlie the solution.
- Dive into the new chapter on advanced concepts, such as bean scopes and property editors
- Learn dependency injection through a simple object coupling problem
- Tackle the frameworkâs core fundamentals, including beans and bean factories
- Discover how Spring makes the Java Messaging Service API easier to use
- Learn how Spring has revolutionized data access with Java DataBase Connectivity (JDBC)
- Use Spring with the Hibernate framework to manipulate data as objects
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.