This book has four sections, enabling the reader to focus on their most pressing need:
* Selling basics - a simple, explicit guide to the sales process;
* Selling yourself - and how to get noticed, connected and respected;
* Selling to colleagues - presenting, persuading and getting promoted;
* Selling to customers - winning orders and succeeding in shops & at shows.
This book will help the reader:
* Learn the basics about how to sell and why people buy;
* Recognise the importance of goal setting and measuring personal performance;
* Understand how to find, then influence people able to contribute to their success;
* Become more confident in taking the lead and steering things they way they want them to go, at work, home and in social situations.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.