Visitor-Centered Exhibitions and Edu-Curation in Art Museums | CODE | WORDS Technology & Theory in the Museum | Technology and Digital Initiatives | Cities, Museums and Soft Power | Exhibit Labels | Manual of Museum Exhibitions | Creating Exhibitions
In the tradition of Lord Cultural Resourceâs renowned manuals, this book gives practical advice on how digital can enhance and improve all aspects of the museum.
With chapters written by experienced professionals working at leading institutions such as the British Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, Bristol Culture, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and others, The Manual of Digital Museum Planning is an easy-to-understand, step-by-step guide for anyone planning a new museum, a museum expansion, or a new project in the Digital Age.
- Part 1 explains how digital technologies are transforming museums
- and their value proposition
- Part 2 explores how adopting a user-centric, omnichannel approach creates new relationships between museums and communities
- Part 3 offers a guide to integrating digital into the workflow of museums- from data analytics, to user experience design to project management
- Part 4 identifies the business models, infrastructure and skills and competencies for the digital museum,
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.