Using iPhones and iPads: A Practical Guide for Librarians offers library professionals a clear path to Apple readiness. The authors, a librarian and a software developer at a prominent research library, combine their experience in library public services and mobile technology to provide easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to help you get up to speed on:
- Ensuring that your library website and online resources are iDevice-friendly
- Creating a custom app for your library and making it available in iTunes
- Starting an iPad lending program
- Using iDevices for librarianship and library work
- Assessing and advertising iDevice programs
- Acquiring, configuring, and deploying iDevices to users
- Recommended apps that can help you and your users
Whether you work at a large academic institution or a small public library, this book will show you how to become iDevice-literate quickly and easily.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.