Corporate and Governmental Deviance | Foundations of Business | Engineering Ethics | International Business | A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge | Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association | Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Changes in New Edition
- More illustrations, tables, figures, and bulleted lists to enhance understanding
- More and simpler explanations of complex process
- A greater balance between the various approaches to research, ranging from experimental to qualitative, with causal-comparative, survey, and evaluation in-between
- Expanded to include additional ethical considerations when conducting research.
- Renamed "Carrying out Fundamental Steps of Research"
- Additional details regarding measurement and observation
- Expanded discussion of the application of design criteria
- Renamed "Carrying out Quantitative Research"
- Additional chapters on experimental research, correlational and causal-comparative research, survey research, and evaluation research.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.