You believe in a good idea. You know it could make a crucial difference for you, your organization, your community. You present it, hoping for enthusiastic support. Instead, you get confounding questions, inane comments, and verbal bullets. Before you know whatâs hit you, your idea is dead, shot down.
It doesnât have to be this way, say John Kotter and Lorne Whitehead. In Buy-In, they reveal how to protect good ideas and win the support needed to deliver valuable results. The key? Understand the unfair attack strategies that naysayers, nitpickers, and handwringers deploy with great success time and time again:
- Death by delay: Endlessly putting off or diverting
- discussion of your idea until all momentum is lost
- Confusion: Presenting so much distracting information that confidence in your proposal dies
- Fear mongering: Stirring up irrational anxieties about your idea
- Character assassination: Undermining your reputation and credibility
Smart, practical, and brimming with useful advice, Buy-In equips you to anticipate attacks and turn them to your advantageâso your good idea survives to make a positive change.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.