SketchUp to LayOut: The essential guide to creating construction documents with SketchUp Pro & LayOut | The SketchUp Workflow for Architecture | The Homemade Workshop | SketchUp 2014 for Dummies | Fine Woodworking Google SketchUp for Woodworkers | Illustrated Cabinetmaking | Google SketchUp | Bob Lang's The Complete Kitchen Cabinet Maker
A SketchUp guide created specifically for woodworkers!
SketchUp is a fantastic design tool for woodworkers. It can save you time, materials and money by letting you test your designs before you even make your first cut. But, as with any computer software, there is a learning curve.
This comprehensive guide provides you with the specific advice that you need in order to use the program effectively. Created from a woodworkers perspective, SketchUp: A Design Guide for Woodworkers helps you create beautiful furniture designs and reduces chances of costly construction errors.
Inside you'll find:
- Step-by-step instructions for installing and configuring the program to get the most functionality for your woodworking designs
- Explicit guidance to help you fully understand and use SketchUp's wide array of tools
- Helpful directions for employing Ruby scripts that extend SketchUp's usefulness for designing furniture
- Specialized instruction for modelling the complex shapes necessary for furniture design
- In-depth examples and exercises
- More than 600 detailed illustrations and screen captures
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.