Colored Pencil on Copper Jewelry: Enhance Your Metalwork the Easy Way | Discover Torch Enameling | The Art of Enameling | Enameling Made Easy | Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry
Take the next steps in painting with fire!
This follow-up to the award-winning Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines the beauty (and ease!) of torch-firing enamel with creative jewelry and metalsmithing techniques. Following a thorough review of the basics of torch-firing and all-new information on building and layering color, you'll make:
- stunning necklaces, like the Bandaged Heart, featuring a copper and mesh heart, soldered and adorned with liquid enamel
- fun and funky earrings, like the harlequin decaled I'm Distressed earrings
- and cool bracelets, like the Up-Cycled Daisy, which features transparent brass enameling, recycled components, and much, much more!
- 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading and wireworking
- 17 step-by-step projects, including necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- 15+ new color "recipes," plus advice for layering enamels, and a contributor gallery highlighting the possibilities for working with specific color concepts
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.