Varney's Midwifery | Midwifery & Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide | The Labor Progress Handbook | Williams Gynecology | Oxorn-Foote Human Labor & Birth | Williams Obstetrics | Pharmacology for Women's Health | Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology | Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing todayâs obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!
'An excellent reference for residents and fellows in training alike'
Reviewed by: Obstetrics and Prenatal Diagnosis Unit, Landspitali University Hospital/University of Iceland Date: December 2014
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today's key issuesÂ - all evidence-based and easy to read.
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, global obstetric practices, and much more.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapterÂ - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
- Access the complete contents online, plus exclusive references, tables, and images, at www.expertconsult.com.
About: Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing todayâs obstetric patient.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.