Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, 3e | Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology - 2 Volume Set, 11e | The Bethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes | Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series) | WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours) | WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours) | Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the Gi Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas | Who Classification of Tumours of the Central Nervous System
Diagnose tumors with confidence with Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 4th Edition. Dr. Christopher Fletcher’s renowned reference provides the advanced, expert guidance you need to evaluate and interpret even the most challenging histopathology specimens more quickly and accurately.
"A must-have for any practising surgical pathologist."Reviewed by: PathLab.org June 2014
"I would highly recommend this text to any neuropathologist to aide their day to day practice." Reviewed by Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology, Apr 2015
- Diagnose efficiently and effectively using diagnostic flow charts, correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings, and differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar-looking entities.
- Employ immunohistochemistry, molecular and genetic diagnostic tests, and other modern techniques as well as the best morphologic diagnostic methods to effectively identify each tumor or tumor-like entity.
- Utilize new, clinically important molecular genetic data and updated classification schemes to help guide treatment and targeted therapy.
- Apply the latest techniques and diagnostic criteria with completely rewritten chapters on Small and Large Intestines, Heart, Larynx and Trachea, Ear, and Peritoneum.
- Find critical information quickly thanks to more tables and bulleted lists throughout.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.