Jump quickly to results on these stores:
AJCC Cancer Staging Manual | WHO Classification of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs | The Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical Cytology | Biopsy Interpretation of the Uterine Cervix and Corpus | Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate | WHO Classification of Tumours of Female Reproductive Organs | Odze and Goldblum Surgical Pathology of the Gi Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas | Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa | Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology
Drs. Christopher P. Crum, Marisa R. Nucci, and Kenneth R. Lee help you diagnose neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions of the female reproductive tract with their comprehensive update of Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology. This 2nd Edition provides all of the latest guidance needed to accurately evaluate pathologic features and morphologic patterns. With 650+ new color images, an appendix with algorithms for the use of biomarkers, key points, diagnostic pearls, and more ...all now available with searchable online accessâ¦this title is a must-have for todayâs pathologist.
- Find distinct diagnostic/differential diagnostic criteria for any potential obstetric/gynecologic specimen encountered in practice.
- Integrate exfoliative cytology, immunohistochemistry, and molecular/genetic testing together with findings gleaned from the traditional open surgical biopsy.
- Examine the cytologic features of specimens taken from the uterine cervix and corpus, following the Bethesda classification of these lesions.
View more than 2,250 full-color photographs and photomicrographs, ideal for side-by-side comparison to the specimens seen in the laboratory.
- Make better decisions regarding complex pregnancy situations with a new chapter devoted to the "Placental Correlates of Unanticipated Fetal Death."
- Experience easier reference with key points and diagnostic pearls at the end of each chapter, and a new appendix on algorithms for the use of biomarkers.
- Update your cancer assessment skills with the restructured section on pelvic epithelial malignancies, including a new chapter on "Assessing Pelvic Cancer Risk and Intercepting Early Malignancy."
- Gain the professional insights of new co-editor Dr. Marissa Nucci, an associate professor in pathology at the Harvard Medical School.
- Search the complete text online and download the image library at www.expertconsult.com.
A strong revision to cover the latest updates in the field for one of the only comprehensive references for the practicing pathologist that covers both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the female genital system.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.