Dermatology Made Easy | Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review
The 11th Edition of the classic Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, by Drs. William D. James, Timothy G. Berger and Dirk M. Elston, provides the ultimate foundation in dermatology with comprehensive guidance to effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions. These highly respected authors balance evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice from their own clinical experience, offering a practical and realistic medical perspective. Updated throughout with the latest dermatologic findings and a new chapter on cosmetic surgical techniques, this title helps you keep current, improve your skills, and prepare for exams. It also includes online access to the complete text, images, and bonus illustrations making this an indispensable, convenient reference for trainees and practicing dermatologists.
- Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 1,150 illustrations, 40% of which are brand new.
- Update your surgical skills with chapters devoted to basic dermatologic, laser, and cosmetic surgery, contributed by Dr. Issac M. Neuhaus.
- Search the complete contents online, download all the illustrations, and view an additional 400 images, at www.expertconsult.com.
In Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, the authors provide practicing dermatologists and residents with the core information needed.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.