The Fearless Organization: Creating Psychological Safety in the Workplace for Learning, Innovation, and Growth | Great at Work: How Top Performers Do Less, Work Better, and Achieve More | Orbiting the Giant Hairball | The Silo Effect | HBR's 10 Must Reads on Collaboration (with featured article "Social Intelligence and the Biology of Leadership," by Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatzis) | The Progress Principle | Collaborative Intelligence
In this book, Hansen shows managers how to get collaboration right through "disciplined collaboration"-- a practical framework and set of tools managers can use to:
· Assess when--and when not--to pursue collaboration across units to achieve goals
· Identify and overcome the four barriers to collaboration
· Get people to buy into the larger picture, even when they own only a small piece of it
· Be a "T-Shaped Manager," collaborating across divisions while still working deeply in your own unit
· Create networks across the organization that are not large, but nimble and effective
Based on the author's long-running research, in-depth case studies, and company interviews, Collaboration delivers practical advice and tools to help your organization collaborate--for real results.
About: In Collaboration, author Morten Hansen takes aim at what many leaders inherently know: in today's competitive environment, companywide collaboration is an imperative for successful strategy execution, yet the sought-after synergies are rarely, if ever, realized.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.