- Editor Keith L. Moore, BA, MSc, PhD, FIAC, FRSM is the recipient of the first (2007) "Henry Gray/Elsevier Distinguished Educator Award"âthe American Association of Anatomists' highest award for excellence in human anatomy education at the medical/dental, graduate, and undergraduate level of teachingâa testament to his masterful teaching abilities, which help make this book such an effective tool for learning the complex subject of human embryology.
- Succinct coverage focuses on the most need-to-know human embryology concepts.
- Over 1,300 crisp illustrations and up-to-date clinical photos bring the material to life.
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter test your knowledge and help you prepare for exams.
- Sweeping updates reflect all of the latest advances, including IVF, cloning, and genes in human development.
- Purchase of this Student Consult title includes access to the full contents online at www.studentconsult.comâas well as 18 remarkable, specially developed animations that bring embryological development to life, and hundreds of additional support questions and answers to test your mastery of the material.
- New contributors provide a wealth of fresh perspectives on the latest knowledge.
- A new, more user-friendly, full-color format helps you master key embryology concepts more easily than ever, and a smaller size makes the book more portable.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.