Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Read the Bible for Life - Leader Kit by George Guthrie is a whole-church approach to greater biblical literacy. This study equips individuals and churches to better understand the Bible by introducing readers to its history, genres, interpretation, and proper application to transform lives through reading and studying Godâs Word. God inspired the biblical writers to use a variety of literary types, including stories, poetry, proverbs, parables, and others.
Read the Bible for Life teaches believers how to read the various types of biblical literature in a way that unlocks Godâs intended meaning, enabling them to accurately interpret the Bible and appropriately apply its teachings to life. Read the Bible for Life provides tools and a process in the life of a church for ongoing, life-changing training that equips members to understand this grand story and how its various parts fit together. Once people understand the story of Scripture, they can better understand how they fit into that story. (9 sessions with optional 10th group session)
- A copy of the Read the Bible for Life Workbook
- A copy of Read the Bible for Life (Paperback) by George Guthrie
- CD-ROM with supplemental tools for the study leader
- 3 DVDs with 9 teaching sessions featuring the authorâs teaching in a small group and interviews with noted Bible scholars: Clint Arnold, Craig Blomberg, Darrell Bock, Michael Card, Scott Duvall, Daniel Hays, David Howard, Andreas Kostenberger, Douglas Moo, Gary Smith, Mark Strauss, Bruce Waltke
- Includes Church-wide campaign implementation plans
- Helps Christians develop a love and passion for Godâs Word
- Equips believers to read, understand, and respond to Godâs Word more effectively by practicing and applying Bible-reading skills to their lives
- Motivates believers to read the Bible consistently and become doers of the Word
- Helps participants grasp the grand story of the Bible and discover how the various parts work together to present Godâs purposes, will, and ways
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.