What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women | Love Must Be Tough | Preparing for adolescence | The Dr. James Dobson Parenting Collection | Temper Your Child's Tantrums | The New Dare to Discipline | Bringing Up Boys | Bringing Up Girls | Bringing Up Boys
- A God-given sense of your purpose in the home
- A clear understanding of masculinity in today's world
- A wife who feels supported, enabled, and loved
- Children who know God and feel good about themselves
- A solid system of family finances
- Meaningful times of togetherness and mutual encouragement
About: A new edition of a classic discussion of the men's roles in society explores how modern times have led to confusion about that role at work and home, offering guidelines for family leadership and for effectively balancing life's many demands.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.